This is a notice to all our raw water users that on Monday, October 2nd the raw water service lines will be shut off and cleared in preparation for the cold months.
The office will be closed on Monday, Sept. 4th. If this is your garbage pick-up day, your garbage will be picked up on Tuesday, Sept. 5th. Have a great long weekend!
The TOWN OF RAYMOND, in the Province of Alberta, hereby gives notice of its intention to annex approximately ±7.6 hectares (±18.7 acres) of land within NW¼ 9-6-20-W4M, as indicated by the shaded...
Later this evening our town crews will be spraying tonight for mosquitos.
Check out this link to see our latest newsletter and read the latest news from the Town of Raymond!
Sooo many amazing things happening Friday and Saturday at VSP! FRIDAY:🔥smoke, wind & fire BBQ competition-Backyard division🛍️ @three.sistersmarket 🚛 yummy food trucks🎥 Movie in the park -Top Gun...
A reminder that property taxes are due by July 15th. Please have them paid in full or make payment arrangements before Friday, July 14th to avoid any late penalties.
Recently in town we have experienced several short-term power outages. If you have any questions or concerns regarding this please contact Fortis Alberta directly at 1 (866) 717 3113 or click this...
To submit a public event to the calendar, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
View All Events
Please take a moment to share your views with us and submit a vote in our online poll:
Box 629 210 N 200 W Raymond, Alberta T0K 2S0 Ph: 403-752-3322 Fax: 403-752-4379
Register with us to receive updates on local news and events from Town of Raymond, Alberta
List of Events
- New Website Launch on April 29, 2019 12:00 pm
- Council Meeting on May 7, 2019 6:00 pm
- Council Committee on May 14, 2019 6:00 pm
- Council Committee on October 8, 2019 6:00 pm
- Council Committee on October 22, 2019 6:00 pm
- Finance & Audit Committee Meeting on November 13, 2019 8:00 pm
- Community Engagement Committee on November 25, 2019 6:00 pm
- Tourism & Economic Development Committee on November 27, 2019 9:00 am
- Historic Resources Committee on December 4, 2019 6:00 pm
- Community Engagement Committee on December 23, 2019 6:00 pm